Friday, January 16, 2015

Once again a preparation

So there we go, tomorrow I have my first shoot at the new location and I am convinced it will be a nice one! Nevertheless, I am kind of nervous because they are actually very short bookings and I have tons of material and ideas to squeeze in. Usually I don't get the clothes for short shoots, people have to bring themselves but this time I actually did. I bought a wig and did my very first haircut (apart from my son's kids hair), I borrowed the craziest accessories at one of my favorite shops in Amsterdam (The New Label Project TNLP - if you are in Amsterdam be sure to check it out! Super nice owner and as I said the craziest designer stuff) and last but not least the styling of the clothes! So tomorrow everything hopefully falls into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment