Monday, January 12, 2015

So you want to have your picture taken?

Every week I am getting requests from people that would like to have their picture taken by me. Flattering you would think and yes that is what I am - flattered - until I get the following proposal: The pictures should be spontaneous, with movement and not poses! RIGHT! Have you looked at my portfolio before contacting me?
for the past years I have been working to develop a certain style and this is without doubt posed, styled and static portraits. I love that their is no movement but standstill, I love that they are posed because then I can bring in everything in my mind to make it look the way I want!And no I am not going to make my pictures look spontaneous because they are planned!

So you want to have your picture taken and it should look exactly like the picture I have taken of that specific girl who is exotic and dark-skinned! the only problem is that you are not and it will never look the same way!
And clothes are not important because it is about the pose, I can tell you everything has to fall into place, the clothes, the make-up, the hair, the background and the accessories. It is a melting pot of ingredients and with one missing the whole cannot be!

So you want to have your picture taken by me? Then please let me do what I can do best!

No comments:

Post a Comment